Thermalite Shutters are rapidly becoming Australia’s most popular shutter, being made in Australia from non toxic, fully recyclable natural solid Polymer Foam.
Compared with other shutters available, Thermalite Shutters have some outstanding features and benefits.
- Environmentally friendly recyclable materials
- Australian made
- Reduced delivery times
- Flame retardant
- Termite proof
- Superior thermal insulation properties (up to 3 times greater than timber and 1500 times greater than aluminium)
- Water resistant
- Aluminium cores give the Thermalite Shutters strength and together with UV stability enable them to be used indoors or outdoors
- Significant acoustic insulation to reduce external noise
- 25 year warranty on all moving parts and workmanship
Thermalite Shutters which look and feel like timber are available in 3 sizes and 3 colours, which satisfies 95% of the internal non timber shutter market.